Name: Spicy Guitar
Developer: Keolab SARL
Date Added: September 14, 2014
Spicy Guitar is a free acoustic guitar virtual instrument. Based on a breakthrough physical modeling sound synthesis technology. Its sounds are natural and rich.
- 2 types of strings: steel and nylon
- 9 guitars available: 4 folk, 2 classical, 1 jumbo, 1 flamenco, 1 gypsy
- Guitarist playing techniques: vibrato, bend, palm muting, legato, harmonics. “On the fly” use.
- Lively sounds: dynamic re-plucking and transitions between notes, no repetition as strings have history
- Real-time sound design: guitar body and room parameters, string parameters, attack parameters
- Few megabytes: downloaded and installed in a minute, no loading time
Spicy Guitar is built on a simple but powerful playing mode.
Piano chords are automatically detected and converted into guitar chords on the fretboard.
- 2 different positions for each chord
- Chords inversions
- One-hand up and down strumming
- Adjustable strumming speed
- Per-string mode (one MIDI channel per string) for fine control and use with MIDI guitar controller
- Assignable switch keys to trigger controls
- Full MIDI learn
Watch Spicy Guitar Video Demo
Download 32 bit VST Download 64 bit VST
Spicy Guitar is a vst instruments plugins developed by Keolab SARL , a free Guitar VST plugins that you can use on any VST Compatible hosts such as Steinberg Cubase, Nuendo, Wavelab, FL Studio/Fruityloops, Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, LMMS, Reaper, SONAR, Mixcraft, Acid Pro, etc.
For more information about Spicy Guitar please visit Developer Website
comments powered by Disqus