Category: Additive Synthesis
Date Added: October 15, 2014
ToneBytes Harmonaut is a free VST instrument that implements an additive synthesis with four waveform types and 32 harmonics that can be easilydrawn with the mouse. In the same way can be adjusted the attack, decay, sustain and release for each harmonic. Additional timbre adjustments are made using high pass or low pass filter, LFO and chorus.
- 64 factory presets
- Built-in preset manager with ability to patch name editing
- 32 drawable harmonics with separate ADSR per harmonic
- 4 waveform types (sine, saw, triangle and square)
- Easy control with pop-up menus
- Internal chorus
- Multimode LFO synced with BPM
Watch Harmonaut Video Demo
Harmonaut is a vst instruments plugins developed by ToneBytes , a free Additive Synthesis VST plugins that you can use on any VST Compatible hosts such as Steinberg Cubase, Nuendo, Wavelab, FL Studio/Fruityloops, Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, LMMS, Reaper, SONAR, Mixcraft, Acid Pro, etc.
For more information about Harmonaut please visit Developer Website
comments powered by Disqus