Name: British Valve Custom
Category: Guitar Amp Simulator
Developer: Studio Devil
Date Added: October 3, 2014
British Valve Custom is a FREE guitar amp simulator and audio effects plug-in developed by Studio Devil, a British High-Gain Amp emulation based on Marshall® stack!.
- 4×12 Cabinet simulator
- Power Amp Drive Control to adjust natural power amp compression.
- Realistic Tone Controls: Bass, Mids, Treble, and Presence
- Professional Sampling Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz support!
- 4X Up-Sampling Engine with 64-bit Floating-Point Internal Precision
- Availabe for Windows and Mac (VST, Audio Units, and ProTools RTAS)
British Valve Custom is a vst instruments plugins developed by Studio Devil , a free Guitar Amp Simulator VST plugins that you can use on any VST Compatible hosts such as Steinberg Cubase, Nuendo, Wavelab, FL Studio/Fruityloops, Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, LMMS, Reaper, SONAR, Mixcraft, Acid Pro, etc.
For more information about British Valve Custom please visit Developer Website
comments powered by Disqus