Name: Sonimus SonEQ
Category: Parametric Equalizer
Date Added: September 24, 2014
SonEQ is a 3 bands parametric equalizer VST plugin, a digital equalizer that takes parts from some vintage gear and combine them in one.
- 3 band Equalizer, Low, Mid, High.
- Preamp stage with bass booster.
- 2 Musical Filters, High-Pass Low-Pass.
- 64-bit floating point precision.
- Up to 192kHz sample rates supported
Sonimus SonEQ is a vst instruments plugins developed by Sonimus , a free Parametric Equalizer VST plugins that you can use on any VST Compatible hosts such as Steinberg Cubase, Nuendo, Wavelab, FL Studio/Fruityloops, Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, LMMS, Reaper, SONAR, Mixcraft, Acid Pro, etc.
For more information about Sonimus SonEQ please visit Developer Website
comments powered by Disqus